I know who I am...

I have never being placed in such a situation where I have to question who I am. The good thing is, I know better now not to accept or believe the lies of the devil, about who or what he thinks I am. I know me enough now to know who God has called me to be. You may wonder why I am ranting on, I will tell you;

 I have never being so challenged in my life as I am being, presently at my work. With things happening that I cannot even make out, I have had to sometimes catch myself questioning my worth and ability. I know I have been called to this, but why do I let what I hear get to me sometimes? All of these questions I asked myself, and then what I hear within is "I know who I am." So regardless of what anyone thinks, or what I am being forced to accept (which I refuse to), I know who I am, and I know that God has not given me the Spirit of fear, but of power, love and of a sound mind. I will continue to do me, stay teachable, ever learning, and trust that things are happening because God is working out something, and challenging me to be better at what He is calling me to do.

To you dear reader, if you know in your heart of hearts that you have been called to a particular thing, or a certain area, regardless of what those around you may see or say, or how they may think they know what's best for you, keep your head up, and stay focus on the goal. See what comes at you as challenges, and if you do not shy away from it, you will come out victoriously good at what they said you couldn't do. Just trust the process, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. When the thought of fear and doubt come, do not entertain them.

Blessings,
Sosasmama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"...The Horrible Thing..."

Happy 4th of July…